Delivery and Sales
At Friends and Allies we deliver our own beer. We do this for a variety of reasons, but most of all because it keeps us close to our customers. This job is a mix of: Delivery Driver, Salesman, Draft Technician, Brand Representative, and multipurpose team member. You are our feet on the street; you need to have energy, a positive attitude, and a love for craft beer.
· Direct Delivery or Sales Experience
· Responsive and excellent communication skills
· The ability to maintain records of sales transactions as well as account interactions
· The ability to regularly lift 175 lbs
· The ability to spend significant amounts of time driving
· A clean driving record
Ideal candidates have:
· Experience in the alcohol industry, preferably at the distributor (sales) level
· Strong Social Media presence and acumen
· The ability to critically analyze beer of varying styles
· Experience with draft dispensing equipment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Delivering tasty beer to bars, restaurants, hotels, and retail stores
· Connecting with staff and decision makers at accounts
· Driving sales at existing and new accounts
· Representing the brand at a variety of events
· Cleaning/Maintaining draft lines at accounts
You will represent an existing and respected brand and have the ability to meet and network with business owners and managers across this city.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.